OK. Sure. (Via Tom) And then there are rowdy drones. . Now some music news for May 20, 2022.
- Remember the disastrous Fyre Festival fiasco of 2017? Organizer Billy McFarland was released from prison early.
- Same thing with pharmaceutical brother Wung-Tang disrespecting Martin Shkreli. He leaves early too.
- If you like concert posters, you should check this out. (By David)
- Weird Al had to cancel some shows because he came down with COVID.
- There’s an invitation-only TikTok Summit in Toronto next month.
- A Lyft driver allegedly stole some of Ozzy’s clothes.
- “Mickey” goes to Toni.
- It’s DOCTOR Swift now.
- Queen, Duran Duran and Elton John will all serenade the Queen on her platinum jubilee. (It’s certainly better than that.)’
- Speaking of Sir Elton, a biography is heading to Disney+. The price is rumored to be US$30 million.
- Shopping live on YouTube? Oh yes. (Oh, and YouTube has caught up to Pornhub.)
- If you’ve ever tried searching for a song title, here are some resources you might want to use.
- Disrespectful, but funny vandalism.
- Geddy and Alex, friends forever.
- Alanis Morissette releases a meditation album.
- Um okay.
More music news? Check here.
PRIME: Talking Corgis. They are the hottest thing on the internet right now.