COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO, USA, July 18, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Effective July 1, 2022, Dr. Ron Scott, Col, USAF Ret became President and CEO of STARRS, Inc. A copy Dr. Scott’s full biography can be found at the link at the end of this release. Dr. Scott follows the distinguished and selfless service of Lt. Gen. Rod Bishop, one of the founders of STARRS who will now focus on leading the Board of Directors with Vice Chairman, Major General Joe Arbuckle, USA Ret . General Arbuckle’s biography can also be found at the link at the end of this release.
STARRS officers are:
President and CEO: Dr. Ron Scott, Col, USAF Ret.
Executive Vice President and General Counsel: Senator (Retired) Mike Rose
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer: Col Mike Pefley, USAF Ret.
Deputy COO/Public Information Officer: CAPT Brent Ramsey, USN, Ret.
Chairman’s Group: Col John Brockman, USAF, Ret.
Vice President Finance: BG Tracey Siems, USAF, Ret.
Vice President for Donor Relations: Dr Martha Ostrom
Vice President for Administration and Secretary: Lt Col Steve Wallingford, USAF, Ret.
Vice President for Digital Media: Col Tracey Meck, USAF, Ret.
Vice President for Public Outreach: COL Sam Thiessen, USA, Ret.
Vice President for Government Outreach, Lt Col Julie Walker, USAF, Ret.
STARRS VIDEO SERIES:
Intellectuals Episode 12 is now available at the link below. In this episode, Dr. Scott interviews 3 brave people who are defending their personal medical autonomy and freedom under the Constitution and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act from being forced to take the Covid vaccine. Featured are Dana Lyon, USAFA athletic trainer, 1Lt John Bowes, USAFA honor graduate and future F-16 pilot and CDR Rob Green, USN, maritime security specialist. Hear their compelling stories in their own words of how their careers were ruined on the altar of experimental vaccines mandated for a virus that has evolved and whose potential for harm to people in their demographic is miniscule. The full interview can be viewed at the link.
STARRS ANNUAL REPORT (JULY 2021-JUNE 2022):
• Newsletters (20), readers to date 15,000+
• 83 media appearances, including The Huckabee Show, Fox and Friends, War Room, One America News
• Created a series of “The Intellectuals” videos to interview important voices related to current issues in America as they affect the military services. 12 episodes so far
• Articles published in national media: 90+
• Book reviews: 22
• Public events:
• STARRS briefing to local Colorado group
• STARRS briefing at Ft Collins Rotary
• Orbit Shooting Event, Colorado Springs
• USAFA protest over vaccine mandate and unfair treatment of cadets
• Media contacts: 34
• Brochure developed, 2500 copies printed and distributed
• STARRS briefing developed and distributed
• The website had about 55,000 visitors in the past year
• Press releases on important topics/actions: 11 published to date
• STARRS Blog: Marxists in the Wire: 15 entries so far
• Use of Constant Contact to communicate with supporters. 26 commitments to date
• Facebook, Twitter, GETTR, Truth Social, Instagram & Rumble accounts tested for 2 months. Evaluate options to improve impact
• Billboard designed and deployed end of June 2022 for 5 weeks in Colorado Springs
• Maintained an ongoing dialogue with the USAFA Superintendent on multiple issues affecting the preparation, fair treatment, politicization of the academy
• Academy leadership replaced the BLM video with a video emphasizing dignity and respect (more positive; but implied the need to promote these themes)
• Influenced selection of speakers for the Academy’s annual National Symposium on Character and Leadership (Dr. Ben Carson and Mr. Bob Woodson, Sr.)
• Filing of 27 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
• Only one answered the question; six others closed without answers
• STARRS will take additional steps to get answers
• Opened important channels with congressional leaders and prominent public leaders.
• Established strong ties with alumni groups focused on USMA (WP60) and USNA (Calvert Group); healthy coordination and communication on shared goals
• Established monthly communication channel with Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard Academies superintendents using STARRS newsletter
• Raised over $45,000 for vaccine mandate litigation
• Provided strong support to the Board of Visitors trial. Win this case:
• Hold SECDEF accountable for the illegal suspension of congressional oversight
• Re-establish a formidable list of BoV appointees
• Provided strong support to the military trial relating to the vaccination mandate
• Brought local Colorado media attention to USAFA divisive practices.
• Educated the general officer community, the Graduate Association, and other military organizations on divisional policy and practices in the academies and in the services generally
• Established closer working relationships with like-minded Army and Navy groups (USNA at Large, Restore Liberty), which increased pressure on the services
• USAFA reversed course and allowed vaccine-hesitant cadets to graduate on time
• USAFA coaching job extended 60 days to meet benefits retirement milestone
• The AF commander reversed course and kept the active duty AF colonel unvaccinated
• CNO removed controversial books from Navy reading list
• USAFA Diversity Reading Room added conservative books to provide more balanced education for cadets
NEW STARRS COLLABORATION:
STARRS is pleased to announce a collaboration with the Truth for Health Foundation (TFHF) led by Dr. Elizabeth Vliet. TFHF’s mission is:
• Provide truthful, balanced, medically sound, research-based information and cutting-edge updates on the prevention and treatment of common medical conditions, including COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, that affect health , quality of life and longevity.
• Present integrated, faith-based approaches to medical treatment, health services and healing that encompass all of the dimensions that make us human: physical, psychological/emotional, spiritual, social and environmental. For more information, please follow the link.
To access all additional information covered in this press release, visit STARRS.[https://wwwstarrsus/[https://wwwstarrsus/[https://wwwstarrsus/[https://wwwstarrsus/
STARRS MEDIA CONTACT
write to us here