A roundup of the most newsworthy tech industry press releases of the week from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, September 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases posted every week, it can be difficult to keep track of everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the enterprise tech industry stay on top of the most interesting and popular releases of the week, here’s a roundup of the week’s articles you shouldn’t miss.
The list below includes the title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each article. Click on press release titles to access related media resources available for download.
- Cogent Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire T-Mobile’s Wireline Business
As part of the agreement, in addition to the fiber optic network and associated assets and customers, Cogent will acquire certain liabilities associated with the business.
- Algorand protocol upgrade introduces proof-of-state for trustless cross-chain communication and 5x faster performance
The carbon-negative, proof-of-stake blockchain network deploys secure quantum interoperability, speeds of 6,000 transactions per second, and new top-notch developer features.
- Case-Mate Unveils New Line of Stylish and Practical Mobile Accessories for iPhone 14
True to Case-Mate’s roots, the new collection features premium, durable materials, stunning designs, plastic-free packaging, 10-foot (or more) drop protection, and antimicrobial technology.
- PolyAI increases $40 million to enable enterprise voice assistants to speak like people
PolyAI has developed an exclusive suite of technologies that sound perfectly human, allowing voice assistants to understand callers, no matter how they speak.
- Minority Equality Opportunities Acquisition Inc. Announces Merger with Hispanic Founded and Led Cloud Services Company Digerati Technologies
The all-stock transaction forms a company with an initial net worth of approximately $228 million resulting in an enterprise value of approximately $145 millionassuming no buyouts from MEOA shareholders.
- This 7-year-old is taking the NFT space by storm
For the past two years, Marcus has been busy not only integrating into the English school system, but also drawing pictures of his favorite animal, the noble monkey.
- Instacart doubles down on its technology solutions for independent and locally operated grocers with the acquisition of Rosie
The acquisition brings Rosie’s e-commerce platform and team of experts to Instacart, giving local independent grocers access to a broader range of technology and fulfillment capabilities to grow their businesses.
- DailyPay launches Friday™, GPR card and mobile app, enabling instant on-demand payment transfers at no cost
With the Friday app, users can view and access their earned pay before payday, add the card to their mobile wallet (Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay), have the ability to make in-store purchases and online and manage their money and track expenses, all in one mobile app.
- The Three Social Engineering Hacks Your Business Should Prevent Now
Since 2020, Google has identified and removed 2 million websites for launching phishing attacks – an army of nefarious websites that Cisco says have affected 86% of all global businesses. In the current climate, Integris warns organizations to be prepared for these three types of new attacks.
Learn about the latest releases of PR Newswire’s business technologies and stay up to date with the best press releases by following @PRNbiztech on Twitter.
Help journalists keep up to date with industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should be aware of. To be notified of news releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can create a personalized newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once registered, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free Features:
- Personalization: Create a personalized newsfeed that will deliver relevant information directly to your inbox. Customize the News Feed by keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Photos and videos: Thousands of media assets can be downloaded and included in your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for citations in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news summaries, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television station, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unrivaled global reach of over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in over 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and verifies this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover over 200 beats and verticals.
For any questions, contact the team at [email protected].
Newswire SOURCE PR